Andrew Alliance will participate to PITTCON 2013 in Philadelphia (PA, USA) from the 17th to the 21th of March 2013. We can be reached at Booth 4211, where three Andrews will be available for demonstrations – including live trials of our free software, Andrew Assistant ™. We invite you in comparing hands-on our innovative liquid handling solution thought for biologists against the complex solutions designed for engineers: and we will make sure that all good reasons to come to Pittcon will be fully satisfied!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Pittcon 2013 Exposition:
- GET A FIRST-HAND LOOK AT THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN INSTRUMENTATION AND EQUIPMENT FROM LEADING COMPANIES FROM OVER 30 COUNTRIES.
- PARTICIPATE IN LIVE EQUIPMENT DEMOS
- MEET WITH TECHNICAL PERSONNEL TO GET ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PRESSING QUESTIONS
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONSITE PURCHASE DISCOUNTS FROM SELECT VENDORS
- COMPARE AND EVALUATE PRODUCTS, PRICING, AND SERVICES FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES
Pittcon is the world’s largest annual premier conference and exposition on laboratory science. It is organized by The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, a Pennsylvania not-for-profit educational corporation which is comprised of the Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh (SSP) and the Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh (SACP).
Pittcon attracts more than 17,000 attendees from industry, academia and government from 90 countries worldwide and is managed by a committee of volunteers and a 11-person staff. Proceeds from Pittcon fund science education and outreach at all levels, kindergarten through adult.
Pittcon donates more than a million dollars a year to provide financial and administrative support for various science outreach activities including science equipment grants, research grants, scholarships and internships for students, awards to teachers and professors, and grants to public science centers, libraries and museums.